SoundTracking for iOS 3.0
We’re super excited to announce the release of the new, redesigned SoundTracking for iOS! Our new app is the best way to share what you’re listening to using your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. And now, it’s better than ever.
Some of the many new features and design enhancements include:
- Optimized for the iPhone 5
- New visual music timeline feed with high-resolution images and play buttons
- New, fast fly-out buttons for quick tagging and sharing
- New instant search feature for finding your favorite songs
- Dedicate a song to a friend or tag friends in music moments
- New in-app notification widget lets you know about follows, likes, loves, comments and songs dedicated to you
- People who are also fans of your favorite songs are automatically suggested to you after sharing music moments
- Discover what’s trending nearby in your neighborhood or city
- Now when sharing to Twitter, your followers can view and play your music moment right inside of the tweet through our new Twitter Card integration
- New user profiles display your custom cover image, personal music timeline, most popular posts, and favorites
- You’ll see new Verified Profiles for DJs, artists, and other well-known people for you to follow
To read more about why we’ve redesigned the app and get more details on the new features, you can check out our blog post here.