Using iOS Reminders
With iOS 5, Apple introduced the Reminders app. To open it, tap Reminders on the Home screen.
With Reminders you can:
- Use Date/Time or location-based notifications.
- Search for specific reminders.
- View your reminders by list or date view.
- Automatically update all your devices and calendars using iCal, Outlook, and iCloud.
Tips for using Reminders:
- When you mark a reminder as complete, it moves to the Completed list.
- Location-based Reminders:
- To set a location, you must first save the location in Contacts.
- Use a specific street address whenever possible.
- The location service icon will remain in the status bar until you mark the reminder as complete.
- Available only on iPhone 4 and later.