Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really ended reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon
Airplay Mirroring from iOS
Enabling AirPlay Mirroring from your iPhone 4S or iPad
Enable AirPlay Mirroring from your iPhone 4S or iPad directly from the recently used apps section in iOS:
- Connect your iPhone or iPad and your Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your iPhone or iPad, double-click the Home Button to display your recently used apps.
- Swipe your recently used apps twice from left to right until you see the icon.
- Tap the icon to display a list of available AirPlay devices.
- Enable AirPlay Mirroring* from this menu by tapping the name of your Apple TV, then toggle the on/off slider to ON.
*To display the Mirroring option, you must have an Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation) with the latest software installed.
For best performance, make sure that your system meets AirPlay Mirroring minimum requirements.
- iPhone 4S or iPad 2 (and later) with iOS 5 and later
- Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation) with software version 5.0 or later
- An 802.11a, -g or -n wireless network